- CANDIDATES IN THEIR OWN INTEREST ARE ADVISED TO APPLY & SUBMIT APPLICATION PROMPTLY AND NOT TO WAIT TILL THE LAST DATE/TIME FOR APPLYING ONLINE. NESTS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF CANDIDATES ARE NOT ABLE TO SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATIONS ON ACCOUNT OF THE LAST-MINUTE RUSH.
- PLEASE RETAIN PRINT-OUT OF APPLICATION FORM &PAYMENT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP (if applicable) FOR FUTURE REFERENCES.
- PLEASE DO NOT SEND HARD COPY OF THE APPLICATION FORM OR ANY DOCUMENTS TO THE OFFICE OF NHPC.
About NHPC Recruitment 2021
NHPC Limited (Formerly National Hydroelectric Power Corporation) is an Indian Hydro Power Generation company that was incorporated in the year 1975 with an authorized cs. 2000 million and with an objective to plan, promote and organize an integrated and efficient development of hydroelectric power in all aspects and Its headquarters in Faridabad, India.
NHPC is a Mini Ratna Category-I Enterprise of the Govt. of India with an authorized share capital of Rs. 1,50,000 Million. National Hydroelectric Power Corporation comes up with the latest recruitment details on various posts based on Education / Qualification for the interview process all over India.
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation comes up with the latest recruitment details on various posts based on Education / Qualification for the interview process all over India.
|Opening Date of Online Registration form||01.09.2021 (10:00 AM)|
|Closing Date of Online Registration form (Last day of fee payment)||30.09. 2021 (11:55 PM)|
How to Apply for NHPC Recruitment
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and to ensure that it is active during the entire recruitment process. Application sequence number, User ID, Password and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk/spam folder).
- Candidates should take utmost care in furnishing/providing the correct details while filling-up the on-line application. YOU CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION. Once the form is submitted, it can’t be edited.
- The process for submitting the application is given below:
- Step-I: Sign-up by filling-up Post Applied, Name, Mobile No. and E-mail ID. The candidates will receive Application Sequence No (User ID) & Password on their registered email ID.
- Step-II: Re-login and select the category and fill up the Personal Details, Qualification Details, upload relevant documents (photo/signature) and submit Fee online (if applicable) through net banking, debit cards or credit cards.
- Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn and fee once paid will neither be refunded nor adjusted.
- Technical queries/ clarifications relating to the filling up of ON-LINE APPLICATION, please feel free to contact the Help desk at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone No. :022-61087564.
Instructions for Submission of NHPC Recruitment Online Application
- Read the Instructions carefully, select “I Agree”, and Press “Start” button to proceed further.
- For detailed Notification/Advertisement, click here to download and read it carefully before filling-up the on-line application. Click to here to download Fee Refund/Cancellation policy for Application Portal
- Before start of filling-up of application through on-line mode, the candidate should keep ready, the following details/documents:
- E-Mail ID
- Mobile No.
- Personal and Educational qualification details
- Scanned Copy of Matriculation, Category, PwD and Eligibility Degree/ Compiled Mark sheet Certificates
- Details of Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for making application fee (General, OBC and GEN-EWS category are required to pay a non-refundable fee of 250/- through Online Mode. The SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman category candidates need not to pay the registration fee).
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photograph (not more than 3 weeks old in jpg/jpeg format)
- Scanned Copy of Signature with Black ink pen (in jpg/jpeg format)
- Category [General (UR)/SC/ST/OBC/PWD] once filled by candidate in the on-line application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible.
It has come to our notice that fake recruitment advertisements related to NHPC are being posted on different public domain websites by unscrupulous agencies/individuals/groups.
This is to clarify that NHPC has nothing to do with such fake and misleading advertisements. The Company is having only one official website i.e. http://www.nhpcindia.com, on which all recruitment notices are displayed in addition to notifications published in leading Newspapers and Employment News.
Therefore, all concerned are hereby conveyed to exercise caution and not be mislead by such fake advertisements. Any person involved in dealing with such fake agencies/individual/group shall be doing so at his/her own risk and cost for which NHPC will not be responsible in any manner.