The Daniel’s Funds was established by Bill Daniel, a cable television pioneer. He founded his charity organization to serve the people of Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming through grants, scholarships, and ethics initiatives. The Bills Daniel Charity organization the Daniel scholarship funds.
The Daniels fund scholarship provides an opportunity for students from Mexico, Colorado, Utah, and Wyoming to get a four years educational program at any accredited nonprofit university or college in the United States.
It provides financial assistance to those who cannot afford higher education in the US.
Apart from the financial assistance provided by the Daniels funds Scholarship, they provide a good environment for students and inculcate moral ethics, leadership values, and integrity in the students.
It provides a four-year renewable scholarship to exceptional students based on their character, leadership, and commitment to serving their communities.
The Daniels funds scholarships 2022 is Available to high school seniors who graduate from any school in Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming. The 2022 / 2023 academic session is hosted in the United States.
Eligibility For The Daniels Funds Scholarship
Students who meet the following requirements are eligible to apply for the Daniels funds Scholarship:
1. Financial status
The financial status of parents and guardians are checked to ascertain the sponsors’ source of finance and circumstances as the Daniels funds Scholarship is not for students who are financially buoyant but for students who are not financially capable to access higher education.
2. Citizenship Status
Students must be a citizen of the United States, if not a citizen but permanent residents. Applicants who do not meet this requirement are not eligible and Should not apply.
3. Act Scores
Applicants must earn Act scores of at least 17 in maths, English, reading, science, or any SAT scores, a math score of at least 400, and a critical reading score of at least 440. Test scores must come from a single test score and must be submitted before the deadline.
4. Regional Resident
All applicants must be a resident of New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, and Wyoming. Applicants who are not from this region should not apply.
5. High School Graduation Status.
All Applicants must be graduated or graduating students of a high school in New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, Wyoming.
Steps To Apply For The Daniels Funds Scholarships
Applicants should follow the steps below to apply for the Daniels Funds Scholarships:
- Visit The Website: Applicants should visit the Daniels Funds Scholarships website https://www.Danielsfunds.org/apply.asp to get started.
- Provide necessary documents: Provide all necessary documents according to specifications on the website. Ensure that the documents provided are verifiable and match the information provided on the online form.
- Submit Application: After checking and confirming that all information provided alongside documents is required and verifiable, applicants should apply.
- Follow updates: Applicants should always check their dashboard and emails to follow the latest updates related to the platform.
Timelines For The Daniels Funds Scholarship
- September 30th the application starts on September 30th, 2022.
- November: The deadline for application closes in November yearly.
- January 2023: Applicants will be notified in January of they have been selected as a finalist and will be invited for a finalist personal interview.
- February 2023: Applicants’ interviews will take place in February following their invites in January.
- March 2023: Scholars who passed the interview are announced and invited for orientation.
- June 2023: Scholars’ orientation and welcoming ceremony will be held.
Amount Awarded To successful applicants.
The amount Awarded to successful scholars of the Daniels Funds Scholarships varies yearly.
Students who chose to attend a Daniel funds partner school enjoy a fully funded scholarship which includes resources from the Daniels funds, scholar college cost, expected family contribution.
While students who chose to attend a nonp artner school enjoy only secondary funds from the Daniels funds Scholarship.
The Daniels funds Scholarship are renewable annually in a maximum of four academic sessions and this is determined by the student’s academic performances.
However, the estimated value of the Daniels funds Scholarship is $20,000.
What does the Daniels Funds Scholarship Program cover?
The Daniels Funds Scholarship is a college scholarship that pays toward the costs of:
- Tuition and fees
- Room and board
- Books and supplies
- Miscellaneous educational expenses
The Daniels Scholarship Program provides a four-year college scholarship that is unique to each student and varies depending on their Expected Family Contribution (EFC) and their choice of school and degree program.
The scholarship pays up to $25,000 per year toward the student’s unmet needs, after applying for their EFC, earnings assessment, other scholarships, grants, and financial aid. The Daniels Scholarship may be used to attend any accredited college or university in the United States.
Daniels Scholarships are renewable up to a maximum of four academic years (8 semesters or 12 quarters) if scholars meet all requirements of the Daniels Scholarship Program.
Click this link for a calculator that can help estimate what a Daniels Scholarship payment could be based on a student’s individual financial situation.
Why apply for Daniels Fund Scholarship?
The Daniels Scholarship can cover most of the costs of earning a bachelor’s degree, depending on factors such as the student’s Expected Family Contribution (EFC), other scholarships, and financial aid, as well as their choice of school and degree program:
- Financial assistance toward a four-year undergraduate degree
- Dedicated help and support from Daniels Fund staff and designated on-campus contacts
- Recognition as a Daniels Scholar
- Campus communities with events, activities, and support exclusively for Daniels Scholars
- An alumni program offering ongoing support and a lifelong connection to a network of alumni and current scholars
- A new laptop computer
The Daniels funds Scholarship is majorly for students who do not possess the financial abilities to fund their university or college education.
Applicants who passed the interview are considered scholars and will be granted access to the scholarship awards.
Visit the website for more details.